Spellbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spellbound

Spellbound is an online community for teen Pagans and Wiccans.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[likewoah]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
semicharmedxlife

semicharmedxlife

[likewoah] Empty
PostSubject: [likewoah]   [likewoah] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:18 pm

lol hey everyone. my name's blake marie and im 18 years old and i am from arizona. nothing very interesting about az,except it's hawtttt. lol well..i have been practicing Wicca for a while, 4 years. I grew up in the South, so I was part of the southern baptist community && than we moved to WI and well..i was part of another church. My grandpa is a minister at a church in Madison,WI and most of my family doesn't know I study Wicca. Well..whatever. Anyways, I hope to talk 2 u guys soon!

-blake marie
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ur_bestkeptsecrett
Readyokaygo
Admin
Readyokaygo

[likewoah] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [likewoah]   [likewoah] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:35 pm

Hey Blake!
I've been practicing Wicca for about 4 years also, then I had a 5 month span where I was going to a Baptist Church, so I can relate to you probably pretty well. Wisconsin? I lived in Wisconsin for a few years, but then we moved north to the UP hooray =/ haha hopefully we can get more people active! Hope to talk to you soon.
Back to top Go down
semicharmedxlife

semicharmedxlife

[likewoah] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [likewoah]   [likewoah] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:06 pm

Yeah, I lived in Madison for a while. I loved the summer's down there...I used to go to State Street and the Farmers Market all the time. So much fun:) Anyways, yeah..there's not alotta people that are active, but whatevz. But yeah, how was your time in the Baptist Church?
Back to top Go down
Readyokaygo
Admin
Readyokaygo

[likewoah] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [likewoah]   [likewoah] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 3:57 pm

I really like the people, they are just sooo misunderstanding and not exactly tolerant of other world views. It's extremely fundamental and strict, it didn't work well for me.
Back to top Go down
semicharmedxlife

semicharmedxlife

[likewoah] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [likewoah]   [likewoah] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:27 pm

Yeah,my grandparents are pretty much the same. I saw them for a while in New Mexico this summer, and like I wanted to see what they really thought of other religions and stuff. && like my grandma seriously thinks like anything besides Christianity is a sin and she told me I'm going to hell if I like do any other religion. I'm like thinking...well,i don't believe in like a "hell" so lol i don't think im going there. it's kind of annoying when people do that...and just think that every other religion is like not real and stuff. soooo annoying,rite?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[likewoah] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [likewoah]   [likewoah] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[likewoah]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spellbound :: Merry Meet :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: