Spellbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spellbound

Spellbound is an online community for teen Pagans and Wiccans.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My name is Brandon.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Readyokaygo
Admin
Readyokaygo

My name is Brandon. Empty
PostSubject: My name is Brandon.   My name is Brandon. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 6:01 pm

My names Brandon, if I use a Craft name it is Zeeke.

I started the website Spellbound for teens to have a place to learn and communicate with other teens about Wicca and Paganism. I started getting interested in the craft when I was 13 and I had really nothing, just a book by Silver Ravenwolf. From there I taught myself, but it's been a long 4 years and it's been difficult cause there really isn't anything online for teens, well now there's Spellbound and hopefully it works out.

I'm 16 years old.
I live in a small town, about 10,000 people.
I'm very active in our Teen Council at the library, school plays, forensics, and I'm trying to run for a class position for next year, which will be my junior year.
I want to go to school in New York City, and hopefully become a psychologist.
If anyone has any questions please ask!
Back to top Go down
jidderlyjod

PostSubject: Re: My name is Brandon.   My name is Brandon. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:03 pm

hi, i'm jody and i've just got into wicca and so far i love it. the only problem is, i can't tell my mum coz she'd freak. thanks for creating this site.
Back to top Go down
Usagi Akumu

PostSubject: Re: My name is Brandon.   My name is Brandon. Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:42 pm

MM, my name is Caitlin, my craft name is Usagi.

I am 13 and have been practicing the craft for 3 years as a solitary. I've been completley open about my religion the entire time, wearing pentacles to school, carrying "The Ultimate Book of Shadows -Silver RavenWolf" everywhere with me, etc. My parents are completley supportive of every choice I make. (I'm a luckier person than most)
I've only recently started thinking about getting involved with other teens that are into the craft and wicca. I found this site and thought it was perfect, exactly what I was looking for! I also love the fact that it's new, I love being able to say after months or years that I was one of the first people to join.

I tend to be a perfectionist, especially on grammer. I am obbsessed with Alchemy and the Zodiac. I do HTML and anything relating to it, I am extremley good at photoshop and website design. I am extremley artistic. I draw, paint, sculpt, and play just about any musical instrument you can think of. I am an accomplished journalist for my school newspaper and act in plays for the drama club.
I LOVE Japan.

I live in the middle of nowhere in Tennessee, on a farm of 32 acres (not really a farm, just a giant feild and forest. I love it.) The closest town is about 5,000 people.
I want to go to school in Japan and eventually become an accomplished artist or animator.
I'm sure i'll love it here and if I can be of any help please tell me!
Back to top Go down
forever.x

PostSubject: Re: My name is Brandon.   My name is Brandon. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:41 am

Hi, I'm Thorn. I'm 15 and have been Pagan for 2 years.

I love music, and play several instruments. I'm artsy, and I make jewelry and love clay. I sketch alot, too. I also ride horses.

I live in a small southern town, and have never actually talked to another Pagan before. I am also (very unhappily) in the closet. I'll be a junior in high school next year. When I graduate I want to major in Religion or another "useless" subject. Hm...I think that's about it. BB, Thorn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My name is Brandon.   My name is Brandon. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My name is Brandon.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spellbound :: Merry Meet :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: